Saturday, April 21, 2007

USAgent Custom = $40+

Success! I couldn't believe that the figure went for that much. Shocked really. After that, I posted three more figures: Dr. Strange, Supergirl & Red Sonja... Just playing around, seeing what people were interested in...

Dr. Strange went with a Buy-It-Now in just over an hour. Two days and some change left, and Supergirl & Red Sonja have yet to get a bid. No biggie. I really like both of those figures, and may end the auctions soon just to reshelve them... Still, I'm curious what some of my other ones might go for. I'm really holding off on posting my Tuxedoed Zatanna. I think that the popularity of the character might drive that one up, but my love for Z (and that 'Mate in particular) keeps me from selling her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have undervalued your work!